- Last week the first Beeldkwaliteitsplan (BKP) for the Brussels’ Canal Zone was approved by the.. read more
Project Update, 03.04.2019
- Foodmet Abattoir was featured in a special issue Food: The Architectural Review Issue 1455, October.. read more
Article, Press, 26.11.2018
- As of April 23rd the largest urban farm in Europe is officially open on top.. read more
Article, Project Update, 02.05.2018
- Marcel Smets had an interview with Knack on urban development, architecture and the role of the.. read more
Article, Interviews, 25.04.2018
Company Announcements, 12.04.2018
- Last week the police station in Brakel got awarded with a Citation at the 2017.. read more
- PLOT 38. REVISTA Ficciones maquínicas. Yuri Ancarani. Sinopsis sobre la trilogía “La malattia del ferro”.. read more
Article, Press, 10.10.2017
- Check out this timelapse video of the Royal Vegetable Garden and Playground! Looking good!
- The Guardian has featured the The ‘New Meadowlands’ in an article about design and planning.. read more
Article, Press, 26.09.2017
- Nice pictures of an old model for the Foodmet at Abattoirs d’Anderlecht (one of the.. read more
Project Update, 21.08.2017
- Check out this brief report on the Antwerp Over de Ring project on ATV here.
Interviews, Press, 18.08.2017
- ‘ORG Permanent Modernity and P-REX, along with studios and research led by Alexander D’Hooghe and.. read more
Article, Project Update, 18.08.2017
- A sneak peek of ORG’s project among others, for Ways of Life at Experimenta Urbana,.. read more
Article, Exhibitions, Press, 12.06.2017
- ‘De Kaaien’ is an urban design project for the conceptual integration and redesign of the.. read more
Events, Project Update, 16.05.2017
- The villa of ‘TUBE’ is almost ready. Soon we’ll send a professional photographer!
Project Update, 03.05.2017
- ORG Urbanism, together with Agence Ter, Arcadis, Coup d’éclat, Stratec, Citytools and Clepsydre, is one.. read more
Project Update, 03.05.2017
Company Announcements, 16.01.2017
- The Belgian Concrete Federation (FEBE) has announced the 3 nominees for their Elements Award in.. read more
- Two of our recent projects have been selected for recognition by the Boston Society of.. read more
- Construction is now entering its last phase: by the end of the year all interior.. read more
Project Update, 18.10.2016
- Click here to read the feature.
- ORG projects ASCO and SOMA were featured in the 12th edition of the Flanders Architectural.. read more
- ORG SQUARED has been awarded the urban design project for the conceptual integration and redesign.. read more
Project Update, 23.05.2016
- Our office has been added to the website of WBA – Wallonie-Bruxelles Architectures.
Project Update, 06.04.2016
ORG² is intendant voor de overkapping van de Antwerpse ring – ORG² is curator for covering the Antwerp ring road(English Below) De Antwerpse ring overkappen: het is een historische opportuniteit. Alexander D’Hooghe en het.. read more
Project Update, 21.01.2016
- Lots of wooden planks for TUBE’s cast in place concrete walls.
Project Update, 17.08.2015
- Our 3-D image for the new police station in Brakel is featured in a book.. read more
- The new police office in Brakel has windows now!
Project Update, 24.04.2015
Project Update, 25.03.2015
Project Update, 24.03.2015
- At the occasion of the Opening of The URBURB – Patterns of Contemporary Living at.. read more
- The 3d-roof project in Leuven has been finished! More updated pictures on the project page.
Project Update, 27.02.2015
Project Update, 16.02.2015
Project Update, 16.12.2014
- The Metropolitan Laboratory ANCB is hosting a Rebuild by Design exhibit that will be opening.. read more
Project Update, 09.10.2014
- JOLI now has windows, insulation and a concrete floor. Soon: interior finishing.
Project Update, 07.10.2014
- The US department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has announced the winners of their.. read more
Project Update, 03.06.2014
- On April 3th, the 10 teams will present their final design to the public in.. read more
Project Update, 02.04.2014
- STRELKA, the institute for Media, Architecture and Design in Moscow, interviewed Alexander D’Hooghe about the.. read more
- The fire station in Asse is almost ready. One and a half months to go!
Project Update, 20.02.2014
- ARCHITECT MAGAZINE interviewed Alexander D’Hooghe about his vision on suburbs and big boxes. ASCO was.. read more
- A piece on Alexander d’Hooghe was published on Archinect: http://archinect.com/news/article/70587374/building-a-better-big-box.
Project Update, 27.03.2013
- On Saturday September 22 Alexander will be presenting his theories on the engagement of architecture.. read more
- Venice Biennale – American Pavilion: Center Stage Interventions and Urban Policy: A series of school-led.. read more
- Faire Renaitre le ventre de Bruxelles http://www.lejournaldelarchitecte.be/jmla/index.php/nouvelles/projets-be/938-faire-renaitre-le-ventre-de-bruxelles
- At a press conference on Tuesday March 14 organized by the client, NV ABATAN, a.. read more
- Suburban Formology: Forms to organise infrastructural logistics, hosted by Chris Lee Date: 28/2/2012 Time: 18:00:00.. read more
- Selected work from both ORG and the Platform for Permanent Modernity at MIT are published.. read more
- Alexander D’Hooghe contributed an aritcle to ‘Net Works’ a book edited by Brett Steele and.. read more
- Alexander D’Hooghe lectures at a symposium between MIT and IE University School of Architecture in.. read more
- Luk Peeters and Raf de Preter present a guest lecture at Erasmus University Brussels (NL).. read more
- Alexander D’Hooghe will be presenting a lecture at the Taubman College of Architecture at University.. read more
- Click here to watch the lecture.
- ORG successfully executes its first American project an exhibition design presented at the Guggenheim Museum.. read more
- From Princeton Architectural Press: “Architect Alexander D’Hooghe believes urban design has lost its way... read more