Our community is growing. We are always looking out for potential new members. Should you be interested in working with ORG Permanent Modernity, we would welcome your expression of interest, CV, and portfolio. Please send materials in PDF format to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will receive a response.
ORG is an international design and research agency for urban planning and architecture with offices in Brussels and New York. Our architecture and infrastructural design department is active in Belgium and its neighboring countries, as well as in sub-Saharan Africa. We employ a total of about 50 people, mainly architects and urban planners, but also process managers.
In the Brussels Office we are looking for:
As a BIM coordinator you are part of the BIM cell that is active in all phases of the architectural design up to and including the implementation phase.
You will technically develop the project in a team, both through your own modelling and by managing other modellers. Correct and timely communication with various construction partners is of great importance.
• You are responsible for coordinating multidisciplinary BIM models (architecture, stability, techniques, terrain) in close collaboration with project architects
• You are responsible for both performing your own modelling and directing a modelling team to set up multidisciplinary BIM models during design and implementation.
• You are responsible for drawing up the BIM protocol and BIM implementation plan and the BIM modelling guidelines and check compliance for these with the other construction partners
• You have a thorough knowledge of Autodesk REVIT and you are familiar with creating and managing REVIT families.
• You can code elements according to VMSW and CCTB2022
• You have intensive internal and external contacts for the coordination of the modelling methods of the BIM model as well as for the project-specific design
• You perform quality control and clash detection on supplied and self-made models and report them to the project team
• You are an internal ambassador in the company to spread knowledge within our organization and to generate support among colleagues
• You are willing to make sporadic site visits
• You have a higher architectural education ((engineer) architect, assistant architect, construction engineering) and you can look back on a number of years of relevant experience, in which the use of BIM is demonstrable
• You are passionate about BIM and want to learn continuously
• You can analyze a building technically and spatially and understand the applied construction techniques
• You are creative and think about possible optimizations in the BIM process, but also in the search for alternative BIM technical solutions
• You are interested in 3D printing
• You are a strong communicator and enjoy working with, among others: architects, stability engineers and designers, techniques and contractors.
• You are strong in spatial awareness and you work with accuracy
• You have sufficient knowledge of spoken and written English to meet your communication goals
• You are mainly familiar with Autodesk Revit, Solibri Office and MS Excel
• You have the knowledge to write and read an IFC and can interpret it
• Additional advantages are knowledge of Solibri, Tekla, BIMcollab
We offer a challenging position within an internationally awarded architectural firm. You will end up in a pleasant, dynamic and creative working environment where attention is paid to people and their work. The BIM cell is already a mature cell and is still growing. We work with state of the art tools and recent hardware, hold online meetings, and have flexible, mobile workstations,...
If you'd like to apply please send your CV/Portfolio and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org